From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back in Philly

I'm back in Philly because I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend. Good times. It's fun to be back. It's only Saturday morning and I've already had quite an adventure. In the past 24 hours I've had five orgasms, got a bath from a role model of sorts, had a conversation with a politician who looks and smells like a big mac, kept a pastor up past his bedtime, yet never gave him anything, and have consumed mass quantities of animal planet themed fruit snacks.

In this past week I've been fucked in the ass by my grad school professor, fucked in my cunt by at attorney from Maine and had a massive orgasm at the hands of a Swedish (or perhaps Norweigan-hard to say) beauty in the changing room at my gym. I also danced for many men in a steakhouse/gentleman's club in the sunshine state last weekend. All in all, it's been a fulfilling 7 or 8 days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! So, that's where you went? Back to your room? Under the guise of taking a walk? I HATE YOU!(and I want details)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home