From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Week goes on

Things are looking up in terms of legal issues for me. I've been told that if I agree to plead guilty to careless driving and excessive speeding and agree to undergo a 60 day license suspension, the evading an officer crap will be thrown out. Still thinking on this. I'm tempted to fight it based on the principle of the whole thing. I don't know. The car is home in NJ now. So, I don't much give a rat's ass about losing my license for 60 days. I can deal with that...and I think that I lose my driving privileges in the state of NY; I think I can technically still drive in NJ, PA, etc. I really have to do some thinking on this one before I agree to anything.

On a lighter note, one of my new job duties as part of my practicum has me now teaching art to 4 year old inner city kids through a program called "with promise" two evenings a week. It's kind of interesting. Tonight we made flower vases out of old water bottles and decorated our very own "litter bags".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's Tommy boy?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home