From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random Stuff

I think you should all fly Ethiad Airways if you ever get a chance. They're owned by the UAE and they're simply the best. Even in Economy class. The best food, truly flat beds in coach. 21 different items you can order off the menu prior to boarding and they serve it to you on board. They give you toothbrushes, eye masks and they have over 100 channels on the TVs. Also I front and down camera view so you can see what you're flying over. It's like live airplane cam! And the best part-when you get off the plane, you can go to the special lounge and get a shower at their health club. Hot times.

Don't laugh, but I recently discoved Amazon.com wish lists! Wow. You'd have thought I'd know about that. Great idea for me to keep track of what I want to listen to and what I want to read next. I'm having fun adding to mine.

I just discovered a great show called Intervention. It's on A and E. Each show features an addict of sorts and documents their problems and at the end there's a family intervention. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home