From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun at the theater

I went to see a nice show on Broadway this weekend. I'd love to review the show itself, but that would possibly put people that appear in this story in danger, so I'll just tell the story of what happened. It was a great show, but I was really, really horny, so halfway through Igot up, and seduced this usher guy into letting me suck his dick in the security room. I got up, went to bathroom and then saw him in the hallway, he smiled and said, "anything I can help you find?" I told him yes, and I stepped closer and said, "I need a dick to suck.soon." He looked shocked for a second and then said, "you a little wild one, ain't you?" I said, "yes, yes." and he said, "damn girl..I can take care of that, I sure can." I said, "great, then point the way." and he took me back to this little area that appeared to be some kind of security station. We were back there and he said, "ummm....girl...yeah..let me look at you, let me see that sweet little body..." and he was trying to run his hands up my legs which had black pantyhose on them." under a little black skit and top suit. I said, "I really just want to suck dick, I don't need you touching me all over." He said, "damn...girl..you get right to the point, don't you? Oh yeah." and so he unbuttoned his pants to reveal a huge, black cock which already appeared hard and throbbing. I went for it right away and he was perched up on a little desk/table type thing and I got on my knees and went for it. He said he liked the way I used my mouth and my hand and he was moaning and saying all kinds of stuff and then when he was ready to come he said, "are you gonna drink it all, baby?" I said, "no, come on my face, come on my face." he said, "you sure?" I said, "please, please." He said, "you are a dirty, dirty girl" and he shot it all over my face and I held my mouth open the whole time..it went in my eyebrows, in my mouth, down my chin and a tiny bit in my hair. and then later we were having coffee and my friend noticed it...she said, "you have something crusty in your hair" and then, "ewww...is that dried snot?" I said, "no, no, not sure what it is." and she insisted that I got to the bathroom and wipe it out..which i did.

I loved it, the whole thing...the thrill of the shock on his face when I told him I needed to suck kick, the thrill of thinking what if we got caught in the security area, the cum on my face like I was a little slut and of course the better part was my friend seeing it in my hair, of course she had no idea what it was, but I secretly like that she discovered it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home