From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Adventures South of the Equator

So, I was at a nice hotel in Buenos Aires the week before last and I hooked up with a member o the "housekeeping staff". I thought she was hot and I saw she was two or three rooms down from mine and I purposefully laid on the floor with only a shirt on and masturbated in front of the long full length mirror of my hotel room so that she would "catch" me when she walked in. She did and she put her hand on her mouth and started to walk out and said, "oh my god, I am so sorry. I knocked. I knocked!" She spoke english pretty well, barely accented. I got up (still nothing on from waist down) and said, "it's okay, it's okay, no worries." She looked all embarrassed and I said, "come on in." and she started in the bathroom and then I went right back to my spot on the floor and started rubbing my pussy furiously with my legs all spread open and I was watching myself and breathing heavily and waiting for her to see me. She came out and just kind of looked at me and I asked her if she wanted to watch. She just kind of looked at me and then just stood there while I made myself come. Then I said, "you want to help me?" and she jsut nodded and I was so horny, so really, really horny and I motioned for her to come over and she pointed to my unmade bed and we got up there and she just started grabbing at my pussy. I was really wet from just coming and it turned me on greatly. I pulled down the top of her unifrom thing and pulled off her bra which unhooked in the front. i sucked her breasts while she put her finger and and out of my pussy and kind of rubbed around. to be honest, she didn't seem to know what she was doing with the fingering, so I got off by pressing myself hard against her hands while she was doing it. I came very loudly and she stopped and put her bra on. I was sad, because I wanted to touch her pussy or something, but next thing you know she says, "how much are you giving me? Are you giving me US Dollars? Because that would be good." I was like, "oh shit." I told her I just wanted to have fun and she kind of frowned and said, "you will pay me." So, I gave her $25 and she acted like that was big bucks.

And that my friends is the kind of predicament you can get yourself into if you get to horny in South America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home