From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Book Suggestion

I have a book suggestion for all my readers. It's called, "Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton." Now, I'm not a big fan of Hillary's but I did read her 2003 biography, "My Life." Now, this new book (by Carl Bernstein) is over 600 pages and so far it's great. This author has obviously done a great deal of research and it disputes a lot of what she said in her biography. I know, of course it could be all heresay, but I'm sorry I just don't believe a word that woman says.

A question I posed to one of my friends last night-Which is worse, either she lied about not being aware of the fact that Bill was "straying" or she was too stupid to figure it out. I'm not sure which is worse. Either way, she's a threat to our country and I live in fear that not only is she going to win the nomination, but the election itself. There will be a whole bunch of dumbass women out there who know next to nothing about politics, but will decided to vote for her anyway, because, "oh boy, oh boy, wouldn't it be neat to have a woman president!!? And she's SO smart." I think I might be sick now.

Anway, it's a great book. You should all read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home