From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Airport Exhibtionist

So, I haven't blogged in a whlie and I'm sitting at an airport gate here in Newark, because my original flight which connected in Chicago got cancelled (apparently there are some nasty storms over the Midwest right now) and I'm not flying out until after 7 p.m. now. En route to Kansas City, MO with some guys who work for me to pick up a few trucks for the business. So, I spilled coffee on myself a little bit ago and decided to go into the restroom and change my jeans. So I rolled my suitcase on into the ladies room. The area near this particular gate was deserted..as was the ladies room..so I guess I kind of forgot that I was in a public restroom and not at home. I just opened up my suitcase in front o the sink and pulled out another pair of pants and pulled off the coffee stained pair...I'm weaing tall shiny black sexy dressy boots up to my knee and I just pulled the stained pants off over them and was ready to pull on the fresh pair when in walks a woman in a business suit...and there I was in the middle of the ladies room with nothing on from the waist down (I'm not wearing panties today either, but what's new?" except for the black boots. She looked liked she'd seen a ghost and I said, "Oh..um..hey there!" and she frowned at me and I said, "you know..just forgot where I was for a second....sorry." She continued to frown at me and walked into a stall. I quickly began pulling the new pair up over my boots, but they got stuck on the heel of my left boot and I almost tripped over. my suitcase..and then two more women came walking in an- older woman who appeared to be in her 70's and a younger woman who was probably her daughter. The older woman put her hand over her mouth and gasped and the younger woman said, "This isn't a public locker room, you know." I just smiled and continued to pull the pants up,zippered them, closed up my suitcase and got out of there...and now the older woman and her daughter have just taken seats at my gate. I'm sitting here typing surrounded by the four men who work for me and it's obvious we're all together from the way we're chatting and going on. I'll bet these women think I'm a fuckdoll for these strapping young lads. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home