From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whorish behavior

SThe same dady Ipeed myself I ran into a school administator in the hallway and wanted him to fuck me. He invited me to come to his office later in the day. I went up there and this guy said, "hi..so you want to get cozy?" and I went around his desk and said, "excuse me..." pulled down my skirt and panties, kept my heels on and said, "I need it hard sir..." and he said, "whoa..." and I said, "yes, sir I need it hard and you can use either hole." He said, "You're a horny little girl, aren't you?" I repeated, "I need it hard sir.." and he said, "okay, I'll play along....I just stood their, bent over with my ass in the air and he started beating his cock against my ass cheecks and then he cupped my ass in his hands and started grabbing it and caressing it and said, "so, I can put it in that little ass if I want." and I said, "use either hole sir..." and he said, "damn..you're good' Then he stuck his finger up my ass and moved it around a little and then he said, "I dont' have any lube." and I said, "I need it hard sir." and he said, "damn..." and then he started pushing it in...it really hurt too, but I didn't cry, I just let him keep pushing and then he really tore it up and I took it all.

After this was over, I had blood on my panties which combined with the dried pee from earlier in the day and my own pussy juices. I know I should've washed these panties, but I haven't yet. In fact, I slept with them that night, inhaling their scent and loving it. I peed myself in the middle of the night after having a dream where I had a wonderful orgasm. I woke up orgasming and peeing simultaneously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home