From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shot down by a Jehovah's Witness

I'm at the family homestead in NJ this weekend and just returned from a brisk walk and found a Jehovah's witness on my doorstep. Feeling mischevious, I decided to invite him in, all the while chatting and saying that I attend my own church, but was curious about his faith. And so as soon as we got into the foyer, I just lifted my arms and whipped off my Jets Jersey (no bra underneath, mind you.). I cupped both breasts in my hand and then licked a nipple and said to him, "so whaddya think of these?" and his jaw dropped open and he said, "ma'am this is inappropriate. I will return another day." and he went for the door. I said, "No, no I want to hear about your faith." He said, "ma'am I will not be made a joke of." and he left. I started to chase him down the walk, but then realized I was topless in my father's yard, God rest his soul, and I ran back inside. The "witness" had introduced himself as "Noble." His first name was supposedly Noble. I guess he lived up to his name. I can't believe I got turned down. I'm really, really bummed. I wanted to seduce a Jehovah's Witness, damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home