From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

watersports

I've become turned on recently by peeing myself.. Thinking back it all started when i was 13 or 14. when I was about 13 or so I hadn't really masturbated myself to orgasm yet. My actual first time masturbating to orgasm was after I'd already been dating a guy. when I was 16 one night after he made me cum by licking my clit, I went home and made it happen again..but before that.....I would sometimes lay in bed and play with myself...and I remembered having dreams as a child where I would get this weird feeling that came over me in the dreams and I thought it meant I had to pee..but in reality it was an orgasm and I just didn't understand it until later. So, anyway, i was 14 and I stayed with my grandparents for months when my mom was sick and dying and my dad was at the hospital with her and I became obsessed with reading this book that I stole from the library (yes, I'm embarrassed to say that I stole it). It was this outdated hardback version of a book called, "everything you always wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask." Now, I was 14 in like 1993 and this book was copyrighted 1971 or something...so anyway, I hid it in my grandparents basement and I would sneak down and get it at night and bring it to bed with me I often liked to read this one part about japanese womean masturbating with these things called ben-was (spelling?) and how they would put these things up in them, they were like balls on a string (maybe similar to anal beads?) and rock back and forth in a chair with them drifting in and out of orgasm. Well, this turned me on so much that I would want to play with myself...so I didn't know much about my clit then (even though it talked about it in the book..strange)...so at night I would lay there in my bed after reading that book and I would stick my finger up my cunt and fuck myself and then, rub the area where my pee comes out until it made me pee..adn then I would pee all over the bed...i loved the build up of it..the way it felt...and then the release of it coming out....that was the closest thing I knew to orgasm. then I'd lay there in the wet pee all night and feel all dirty and turned on...adn the next morning it'd be dry and I'd think my grandparents never knew...and there'd always be clean sheets on the bed when I went back the next night...but apparently they knew...weeks later I overhead my gram telling a friend at the hospital..."this is really hard on the poor girl..she wets the bed at night and doesn't tell us...I've read that this can happen when there's a traumatic event going on in a young child's life, so we're not going to say anything about it to her." That made me feel even dirtier.

I have many more stories to tell. In recent days, I've been using pee as a sexual stimulus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell this is a sick joke. If not, you need help.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home