From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Monday, August 20, 2007

My dad passed away last week. As some of you know, he had a heart attack last month, then had a major stroke while in the hospital. He was actually comatose for several weeks. Just when the family had decided to pull the respirator, he ended up breathing on his own, but was still unconcious. Last week, he died. The official cause of death has been ruled cardiopulmonary arrest.

Life goes on, but I'm feeling depressed this week. I thought I was okay, but I've been struck with a sudden wave of blahs and an overwhelming amount of anxieties.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with you????? Your dad was on his deathbed and you were allowing strange men to watch you pee? You are sick.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CB-I am SO sorry about this...Linda told me last week and I forgot to email you. You're in my prayers.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassie,

SOOOOOO sorry about your dad's passing. My prayers are with you.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Mr. B! He was a good man!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home