From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More fun with pee

I went to my favorite pizza shop. there's a guy there named Jr. who is italian. Jr. has been after me since the first day I went in there and I'm not interested in hooking up with him, but he gives me free pizza and drinks all the time. He always askes me when I'm going to give him a kiss...and I always laugh and say no. Well, today he said it like normal and I said, "jr. meet me by the back door in 2 minutes. He looked shocked, but pleased and said okay. I went back to the back and there's this old dirty bathroom. I sat there ready to pee and he came back and I said, "watch me pee..." He said, "that's some dirty shit." I said, "yes, I know..if you want me...watch me.." so he did and then I said, "come here." and he did and I said, "now you pee." and I kind of spread my legs out and then leaned back. he said, "I'm not really into that stuff..." I said, "do you want me or not?" So, he pulled out his cock and it was semi-erect. He said, "I can't pee when I got a boner." I said, "yes, you can." So he stood there for a minute and then he started peeing...he didn't get any one me though... then he got hard and said, "now can I have it....why don't you bend over and let me see that ass.." I told him no he wouldn't be "having" it but that I wanted him to jerk off on me. He said, "you are a nasty girl." I said, "Yes, I know..now do it." He said, "why don't you jerk me off, baby?" I told him I wanted him to jerk himself off onto me. So he did. And it went all over my legs and stomach. I enjoyed it...sitting there over my pee and his watching him concentrate and jerk it off. I like watching a guy jerk off...and then feel his hot cum all over me like I'm a dirty whore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww...you're out of control!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home