From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Not Guilty

For those of you who were following my run in with the law, I had my day in court this morning. Good times. Not only was I found not guilty of the charge of evading an officer, but the misdemeanor speeding was also thrown out, mostly because the judge seemed to feel bad for me, for what they put me through. He kept saying, "look at her. Look at her! I find it hard to believe that this little lady was evading an officer!" and stuf like that. Loved it, loved it. I wanted to give the cop the finger when I walked out, but that would've shown a lack of class and tact.

I finally got my horrible black dye job fixed and I think that played a part in the outcome of my cout hearing. I looked a little "hard" with the black hair and I"m glad it's back to normal. I think I would've appeared rough and trashy to the judge had I still had the black stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home