From deep within the depths of moi....

You never know what's going to come from deep within the depths of moi.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun gone too far

I met a hot Czech lady when she brought her child to class. She seemed interestd in me and so I went out for drinks with her and she said she's come over to my place at later thatn night which seemed like a good idea at the time, but she got all wild. This lady is total s and m. She started hitting me with this, this thing, it wasn't a belt, it was this thin, black wispy thing. And she grabbed my hair, pulled it into a pony tail and then grabbed me by it and threw me up against my closet. A little rough, but I thought, "Okay, this could be good I'll go for it.." So she handcuffed me to my bed posts. These were real, honest to goodness handcuffs with a lock and everything. She said, "I will punish you and I will come back in half hour and then you will learn. I thought, "okay, this works." Well a half hour turned into HOURS. I could hear another friend who was coming over (a girl who has lots of breast milk that I try and drink) ringing my bell at 9:25, and I shouted and screamed but no answer. she didn't hear me. So I thought no worries, she has a key becasue she cleans for me, she'll just come in. Well, she didn't. So I laid there..and laid there...the lights were on, my hands were tied, I was naked, my cat was crying, it was awful. So, I calmed down and realzied that I probably wouldn't die that eventually someone would miss me and come searching...it might take a day or two, but it would happen...well, my cell and land line kept ringing and I couldn't get to the phone to look who it was or even answer...and then it occured to me that my door must've been actually unlocked, because otherwise how would this lady have planned on getting back in? Or if it WAS looked, she wouldn't have been able to..so I was concerned..well my phone rang every ten minutes for hours and finally at about 2:30 a.m., I hear noise at my door and in come my breast milk friend and her mom and some big guy who was their cousin named Guatorro or something like that. They came running back and saw me. It was humilating. They couldn't get me undone..they wanted to call the police and I just started screaming that no one was calling the police, no one, but we had to figure out a way to get me undone...so my friend and her mom cover me with a blanket and this cousin guy goes and gets this weird tool thing, this huge file thing...he was gone for 20 minutes but came back with it and he kind of sawed the cuffs off. I was humilated. I tried to call the Czech lady, but to no avail. The next morning she just showed up at my apartment and I was still pretty shaken. She was upset that I was undone. I told her I was upset that she didn't come back in a half hour. She screamed that it was all part of the fun and that I "Must learn from the submissions." Weird times. I have to be more careful. In addition, I saw her this evening when she brought her child to class. She gave me the evil eye. It kind of unnerved me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home